How To Make A White Liberal Face Their Own Racism
b***@yahoo.com
2009-05-29 22:34:19 UTC
How To Make A White Liberal Face Their Own Racism

Next time you meet a white liberal who praises multiculturalism and
says we should "celebrate diversity", ask them the following
question... "Are you a racist"? Of course they will say "NO!!" while
giving you the dirtiest look imaginable. Next ask them, "OK then, if
you're not a racist, tell me... would you prefer your children (ie.
WHITE children) marry another white person"? They'll typically say,
"I want my kids to marry whomever they love". This is nonsense. Of
course they prefer their (white) children marry another white person -
it's natural. Just as blacks prefer their kids marry another black
person, Asians prefer Asians, Hispanics prefer Hispanics, etc. This
is what Psychologist Philippe Rushton calls Genetic Similarity Theory
(ie. racial/ethnic preference) - it's a mild form of racism since it's
a decision or preference based entirely on race.

If you meet a white liberal who is married, ask him/her...
"Before you got married, did you prefer to marry a white person"?
They will usually say "no" followed by something like, "When I was
dating, I didn't see race, I just saw the person". More liberal
nonsense. About 95 out of 100 times, whites end up marrying another
white person (even in racially diverse cities such as Los Angeles and
New York).

If you meet a white liberal who is single, ask him/her...
"Would you prefer to marry a white person over a non-white person, if,
hypothetically all characteristics were equal amongst possible
mates"? When I ask this question, I find white liberals don't know
what to say. Of course they would greatly prefer their ideal mate to
be white, but they can't admit this due to political correctness.

The point is that EVERYONE, yes EVERYONE, is somewhat of a racist (or
racial separatist). It's time we in society start to accept this.
And frankly, there is nothing wrong with it. Yes, there is nothing
wrong with having a personal preference to be with people who are like
you, have the same ethnicity, language, culture, etc. This is why
Americans in large cities tend to self-segregate into racial/ethnic
neighborhoods: black neighborhoods, white neighborhoods, Korean
neighborhoods, Jewish neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods,
Vietnamese neighborhoods, etc. Of course white multicultural
enthusiasts overwhelmingly live in lily-white neighborhoods.
Hypocritical? Of course.

In summary, whites overwhelmingly marry other whites and white parents
always STRONGLY PREFER their children marry other whites. Blacks are
the same; nearly all black parents prefer their children marry other
blacks. Asians the same. Hispanics the same. And the same for Jews,
in fact Jews are EXTREMELY insistent each of their children marry a
Jew. All of this is normal, natural, and there is nothing wrong with
it. But liberals, especially white liberals, will NEVER admit it.

For SERIOUS conservative writing:
http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

###
Spartakus
2009-05-29 23:47:27 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
How To Make A White Liberal Face Their Own Racism
The author, "James Miller", is kind of a loon:

"I have a strong interest in globalization & immigration
and their negative effect on white Western culture.
Multiculturalism within a nation leads to internal
tension and eventual violent conflict... 6,000 years
of human warfare proves this (ie. roughly 70% of
all wars throughout history are rooted in racial/
ethnic/religious conflict). All races and ethnicities
are 'tribal' & separatist in nature - these innate
characteristics of human nature must be accepted
and public policy should be drafted with such
characteristics in mind. Hence, racial/ethnic
homogeneity should be encouraged by policy
makers. Pursuing racial/ethnic homogeneity is
the most humane way to organize the world's
peoples."

How on earth does one humanely bring about complete racial/ethnic
homogeneity???

And check out the titles of some of his blog posts;

Cultural Marxism & The Subversion Of Traditional Art
(wherein he claims that the artist Jackson Pollock was Jewish-
inspired!)

Europeans - Masters Of Music
(the rich musical traditions in India, Bali, Africa and other places
need not apply)

The Holocaust Is Used To Prevent Whites From Organizing & Expressing
Their Group Interests As White People

Organized Jewry Is Responsible For Multicultural America

Jewish Man Who Converted To Christianity Exposes Anti-America Agenda
Of Jews

Next Time Blacks Talk About So-Called "White Privilege", Remind Them
Of Indentured Servitude (ie. The Enslaving Of White Immigrants)
(yeah, those dark-skinned people don't seem at all affected by
centuries of chattel slavery, segregation and poverty)

COMING SOON: "Crossing Over" Starring Harrison Ford (A Pro-Illegal
Alien Film) - Made By... Who Else?? Jews, The Enemy Of White-Christian
You picked a real winner there, bjackson!
Gandalf Grey
2009-05-29 23:50:54 UTC
You're an idiot.
4976 Dead, 109 since 1/20/09
2009-05-30 01:29:58 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
How To Make A White Liberal Face Their Own Racism
You're an idiot.
It's also a stale routine. Every third rate racist who shows up here
posts it.
--
"Well I think that they say that Rush Limbaugh is the 800 lb. gorilla in
the Republican Party. But I think that's mean-spirited to say that. ...
about this whole thing." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger
Gandalf Grey
2009-05-30 02:19:58 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
How To Make A White Liberal Face Their Own Racism
You're an idiot.
It's also a stale routine. Every third rate racist who shows up here
posts it.
It sort of makes you wonder where all the first rate racists are.
4976 Dead, 109 since 1/20/09
2009-05-30 01:31:41 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
How To Make A White Liberal Face Their Own Racism
You're an idiot.
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention: the local racists were all moaning
about the fact that the fastest-growing "ethnic group" in America was
children of mixed races.
景文
2009-05-30 02:29:43 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
How To Make A White Liberal Face Their Own Racism
You're an idiot.
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention: the local racists were all moaning
about the fact that the fastest-growing "ethnic group" in America was
children of mixed races.
--
"Well I think that they say that Rush Limbaugh is the 800 lb. gorilla in
the Republican Party. But I think that's mean-spirited to say that. ...
Because, I think he's down to 650 lbs. I think one should be fair to him
about this whole thing." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger
--
"Well I think that they say that Rush Limbaugh is the 800 lb. gorilla in
the Republican Party. But I think that's mean-spirited to say that. ...
Because, I think he's down to 650 lbs. I think one should be fair to him
about this whole thing." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger
,,, We to All everyone ,,, The East from ,,, the sun to sunrise ,,,
sunset ,,, memorize Gene"
,,, so now just time s" day s" and the real"
,,, but ,,, plot ,,, guess wrong ,,, misunderstand that Politics and
government,,,"
,,, Regime to The World it"s the time s"

To happi and life",,,"
l***@yahoo.ca
2009-05-30 01:56:10 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
How To Make A White Liberal Face Their Own Racism
Next time you meet a white liberal who praises multiculturalism and
says we should "celebrate diversity", ask them the following
question... "Are you a racist"?  Of course they will say "NO!!" while
giving you the dirtiest look imaginable.  Next ask them, "OK then, if
you're not a racist, tell me... would you prefer your children (ie.
WHITE children) marry another white person"?  They'll typically say,
"I want my kids to marry whomever they love".  This is nonsense.  Of
course they prefer their (white) children marry another white person -
it's natural.  Just as blacks prefer their kids marry another black
person, Asians prefer Asians, Hispanics prefer Hispanics, etc.
Yes, and that is not racism. Racism is the belief in inherent racial
superiority or inferiority, not a preference for the company of those
of one's own race.
Post by b***@yahoo.com
This
is what Psychologist Philippe Rushton calls Genetic Similarity Theory
(ie. racial/ethnic preference) - it's a mild form of racism since it's
a decision or preference based entirely on race.
Rushton has been discredited as a neo-nazi. If you want to look like a
nazi kook yourself, quote him. If you want to look like an
intelligent, reasonable person, avoid quoting him. Rushton is infamous
for his claim that blacks have larger genitals and smaller brains than
whites. He's a nut.

Be that as it may, making personal decisions based on race is racism
only if the reason is a belief in racial superiority/inferiority.
Post by b***@yahoo.com
[...]
Agreed, because it's not racism.
Post by b***@yahoo.com
This is why
Americans in large cities tend to self-segregate into racial/ethnic
neighborhoods:  black neighborhoods, white neighborhoods, Korean
neighborhoods, Jewish neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods,
Vietnamese neighborhoods, etc.  Of course white multicultural
enthusiasts overwhelmingly live in lily-white neighborhoods.
Hypocritical?  Of course.
Not at all. Wanting to be around others who are most like oneself is
only racist if the reason is because you believe other races to be
inherently inferior.
Normal and natural depending on the reason for it, yes.
Foxtrot
2009-05-30 05:25:22 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.ca
Post by b***@yahoo.com
[...]
Exactly right, Low Lifey. Racism is the belief that a particular race
is inferior to other race(s). Libs believe that minorities particularly
blacks require lower standards such as test results in order to have
a "fair" chance. Libs covertly believe that blacks are inferior. Alas
they're racists.
Post by l***@yahoo.ca
Post by b***@yahoo.com
This
is what Psychologist Philippe Rushton calls Genetic Similarity Theory
(ie. racial/ethnic preference) - it's a mild form of racism since it's
a decision or preference based entirely on race.
Rushton has been discredited as a neo-nazi. If you want to look like a
nazi kook yourself, quote him. If you want to look like an
intelligent, reasonable person, avoid quoting him. Rushton is infamous
for his claim that blacks have larger genitals and smaller brains than
whites. He's a nut.
But Air Tax Obama should be respected even though his mentor for
decades was Jeremiah "God Damn America" Wright eh?