HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Stuart Jackson
2007-10-07 05:13:38 UTC
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM

Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...

Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable

Next ask them...
Would you prefer your (white) children marry another white person?
Of course they will say, "I want my kids to marry whoever they love".
This is bullshit. Of course they prefer their (white) children marry
another white peson - it's natural and there is nothing wrong with
this. Just as blacks prefer their kids marry another black person,
Asians prefer Asians, hispanics prefer hispanics. This is what
sociologists call "practiced racial separatism" (or racial preference)
and it's a mild form of racism since it's a decision or preference
based on skin color.

Next, ask this same white liberal...
Before you got married, did you prefer to marry a white person?
Of course they will say, "no" and then they will say something like,
"I don't see race, I just see the person". More liberal bullshit.
About 95 out of 100 times, whites will be married to a white person.
Next ask them...
If you were not married, would you prefer to marry a white person over
a non-white person, if, hypothetically all
characteristics were equal amongst possible mates?
When I ask this question, I find that white liberals don't know what
to say. Of course they would greatly prefer their ideal mate to be
white, but they can't admit this due to political correctness.

The point is that EVERYONE is somewhat of a mild racist. It's time we
in society start to accept this. And
frankly, there is nothing wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with
having a personal preference to be with
people who are like you, have the same ethnicity, language, culture,
etc. This is why Americans tend to self-
segregate into racial/ethnic neighborhoods: black neighborhoods,
white neighborhoods, Korean neighborhoods, Jewish neighborhoods,
Hispanic neighborhoods, Vietnemese neighborhoods, etc. Of course
white multicultural enthusiasts overwhelmingly live in lily white
neighborhoods. Hypocritical??? Of course.

Back to the marriage issue... blacks overwhelmingly marry blacks and
black parents always prefer their daughter to marry a black man,
simliarly they always prefer their son to marry a black girl. Whites
are the same. All white parents prefer their children to marry other
whites. Asians the same. Hispanics the same. And the same for Jews,
in fact Jews are extremely insistent their children marry another Jew
(at least with religious Jews and strong cultural Jews).

###
serebel
2007-10-07 05:34:28 UTC
If white libs weren't such hipocrytes.
robw
2007-10-07 13:32:48 UTC
How is that?
robw
2007-10-07 13:32:28 UTC
Your post is moronic. Or else you live in Mayberry.

People marry who they fall in love with. Period.
And do you have stats to back up your "95 times out of 100" comment?

And it's not o.k. top be a"little racist."
Not at all.

I think that perhaps your problem is that you're uncomfortable with the idea
that there are people who do accept others for what they are.

You have no idea how much of life you've missed out on.Sad.
###
Stuart Jackson
2007-10-07 15:18:30 UTC
Post by robw
People marry who they fall in love with. Period.
As long as they are of the same race (95% of the time).
Post by robw
And do you have stats to back up your "95 times out of 100" comment?
Refer to the University of North Carolina study. University of
Chicago did a similar study.
Post by robw
And it's not o.k. top be a"little racist."
Not at all.
It's perfectly normal to be slightly racist. And don't tell me you're
not.
Post by robw
I think that perhaps your problem is that you're uncomfortable with the idea
that there are people who do accept others for what they are.
What a nonsensical platitude! I wish all people well, regardless of
race. I'm just saying that when push comes to shove, people stick
with their own kind/race. That's a fact and there is nothing you can
do about it. Deal with it.
Post by robw
You have no idea how much of life you've missed out on.
I've been to more than 40 countries. I've experienced plenty of life/
culture/etc.
robw
2007-10-07 15:53:28 UTC
Fine.
But how is this racism?

And no, I'm not a racist. I offer to you to prove otherwise.
culture/etc.
abracadabra
2007-10-07 20:15:53 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by robw
People marry who they fall in love with. Period.
As long as they are of the same race (95% of the time).
Because they have been living and going to school "with their own kind".
Aside from that, the total number of marriages would include all the
marriages from the times when interracial dating and marriage could result
in beatings or death.
I bet if you looked at the marriages in the last 10 years you'd see
different percentages.>
Stuart Jackson
2007-10-08 03:33:14 UTC
Post by abracadabra
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by robw
People marry who they fall in love with. Period.
As long as they are of the same race (95% of the time).
Because they have been living and going to school "with their own kind".
And why is that moron? Because people self-segregate thus creating
neighborhoods predominately of one race or another. Can you tiny
liberal brain grasp that concept????
Post by abracadabra
Aside from that, the total number of marriages would include all the
marriages from the times when interracial dating and marriage could result
in beatings or death.
I bet if you looked at the marriages in the last 10 years you'd see
different percentages.>
Both the University of NC and Univ. of Chicago studies are broken down
by decade. In the past tens years, nothing has changed. Actually,
it's 94.2% same race between 1995 - 2005. Deal with it you liberal.
abracadabra
2007-10-08 23:02:11 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by abracadabra
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by robw
People marry who they fall in love with. Period.
As long as they are of the same race (95% of the time).
Because they have been living and going to school "with their own kind".
And why is that moron? Because people self-segregate thus creating
neighborhoods predominately of one race or another. Can you tiny
liberal brain grasp that concept????
Better than you can grasp the concept of "reading comprehension". You simply
reworded my sentence and pretended it was your own idea. Rather pathetic.
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by abracadabra
Aside from that, the total number of marriages would include all the
marriages from the times when interracial dating and marriage could result
in beatings or death.
I bet if you looked at the marriages in the last 10 years you'd see
different percentages.>
Both the University of NC and Univ. of Chicago studies are broken down
by decade. In the past tens years, nothing has changed. Actually,
it's 94.2% same race between 1995 - 2005. Deal with it you liberal.
That's very interesting. A link to your study would be helpful.
Sadly for you, people have far fewer problems with interracial dating and
mating then they used to. Your racist ideology is going the way of
Communism, Nazism and Supply-side economics - into the trashbin of failed
ideologies!
LOL
Deal with it racist.
Peacenik
2007-10-09 03:03:42 UTC
Post by robw
Your post is moronic. Or else you live in Mayberry.
People marry who they fall in love with. Period.
And do you have stats to back up your "95 times out of 100" comment?
What I'd like to see is the proportion of interracial marriages among
liberals compared to the proportion of interracial marriages among
conservatives. I'll bet the ratio is significantly higher among liberals.
This is for the simple fact that racism is conservative in nature.
Tough Tonto
2007-10-07 13:33:51 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...
<sensational strawman scenarios snipped>

You obviously know nothing about Liberals. Go back to
blowing Sean Hannity!
abracadabra
2007-10-07 20:13:52 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...
Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable
Next ask them...
Would you prefer your (white) children marry another white person?
Of course they will say, "I want my kids to marry whoever they love".
This is bullshit. Of course they prefer their (white) children marry
another white peson
Nope that's just your own racism. My kids go to school with lots of latinos,
asians and blacks, and show a preference for latina and asian girls. I don't
give a hoot.
Post by Stuart Jackson
Next, ask this same white liberal...
Before you got married, did you prefer to marry a white person?
Of course they will say, "no" and then they will say something like,
"I don't see race, I just see the person". More liberal bullshit.
About 95 out of 100 times, whites will be married to a white person.
Because they attend the same institutions, live in the same neighborhoods.
Does it feel weird being a racist in 21st century America?
Post by Stuart Jackson
The point is that EVERYONE is somewhat of a mild racist.
No, the truth is that our instincts make us wary of "outsiders", but you are
a big fat racist.
Stuart Jackson
2007-10-08 03:29:28 UTC
Post by abracadabra
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...
Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable
Next ask them...
Would you prefer your (white) children marry another white person?
Of course they will say, "I want my kids to marry whoever they love".
This is bullshit. Of course they prefer their (white) children marry
another white peson
Nope that's just your own racism. My kids go to school with lots of latinos,
asians and blacks, and show a preference for latina and asian girls. I don't
give a hoot.
Sure you don't. Of course you'd ideally prefer your kids date and
eventually marry another white person. Admit it. It's OK, nobody
will hate you.
Tad Perry
2007-10-08 03:40:15 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by abracadabra
Post by Stuart Jackson
[...]
Yeah, I know. What's wrong with the original poster anyway?

I want my son to marry an Asian. Everyone knows Asian chicks are hot.

(This of course stands as absolute proof that I am not racist.)

tvp
abracadabra
2007-10-08 21:24:35 UTC
Post by abracadabra
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by abracadabra
give a hoot.
Sure you don't. Of course you'd ideally prefer your kids date and
eventually marry another white person. Admit it. It's OK, nobody
will hate you.
Yeah, I know. What's wrong with the original poster anyway?
I want my son to marry an Asian. Everyone knows Asian chicks are hot.
(This of course stands as absolute proof that I am not racist.)
Jewish chicks are pretty hot too. If you wanna really see hot chicks, wait
outside a Latino Catholic Church on a Sunday morning - their young ladies
dress to kill.
abracadabra
2007-10-08 21:23:27 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
Post by abracadabra
Post by Stuart Jackson
[...]
1) When my 2nd child was born my eldest noticed my skin and the skin of his
new brother was darker then his or his mothers. He used to tell his teachers
that he was "white" while his daddy and brother were "black". I didn't give
one crap that he thought I was "black" because I see no shame or pride in
racial identity, and I never corrected him.
2) What do you mean by "white person" anyway?
My wife has very light skin, being descended from Irish/Scott/British. I'm
darker skinned, being descended from French Canadians who intermarried with
Native Americans. Two of my kids are white-white while one is darker like
me. Some blacks have lighter skin then I do, most blacks have darker skin -
who's black and who's white?
Racial identification is useless to me. I mean, are you including in the
definition of "white" only Brits, or do you include Danes? What about
Italians? What about Arabs?
You realize that there are no significant differences between whites and
blacks, right?
So yes, in reality, I don't care what race my sons marry into. I'd rather my
kids married black and Latino girls then if they married religious people.
"People of Faith" are much weirder and more dangerous than people who are a
different color.
Harold Burton
2007-10-08 03:33:31 UTC
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR (sic) OWN RACISM
How to tell that an illiterate has been "educated" by a union teacher
would be a better title.

Snicker.
Peacenik
2007-10-09 03:01:24 UTC
Post by Stuart Jackson
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE LIBERAL FACE THEIR OWN RACISM
Next time you meet a white liberal who touts "multiculturalism" and
that we should all "celebrate diversity" ask them the following
firestarter question...
Are you a racist?
Of course they will say "No!" while giving you the dirtiest look
imaginable
Next ask them...
Would you prefer your (white) children marry another white person?
Of course they will say, "I want my kids to marry whoever they love".
This is bullshit. Of course they prefer their (white) children marry
another white peson - it's natural and there is nothing wrong with
this.
Liar.

I've dated people of different races from me (e.g. black, Asian), as has my
sister (e.g. Hispanic and Arab, as well as Jews - whom right-wingers often
consider a separate race), and I'm married to a woman of a different race
from me. And my parents...yes, liberals...have had no objections whatsoever;
no reactions any different from when my sister and I dated white people.
Post by Stuart Jackson
Just as blacks prefer their kids marry another black person,
Asians prefer Asians, hispanics prefer hispanics. This is what
sociologists call "practiced racial separatism" (or racial preference)
and it's a mild form of racism since it's a decision or preference
based on skin color.
And just because a white married a white doesn't make him racist. The
racists are the ones who say "I'd never marry a <incert race here>". Those
people tend to vote Republican.
Post by Stuart Jackson
Next, ask this same white liberal...
Before you got married, did you prefer to marry a white person?
Of course they will say, "no" and then they will say something like,
"I don't see race, I just see the person". More liberal bullshit.
You're bullshitting. A true liberal has no racial preference; if he does,
he's not a real liberal. I've dated and had sex with whites, blacks and
Asians, and have no preference of one race over any other: they're all
great! And I would date and have sex with women of any other race. Long live
variety!
Post by Stuart Jackson
About 95 out of 100 times, whites will be married to a white person.
Has more to do with where people live: a white liberal living in a 90% white
area will have a 90% chance of marrying a white. Simple math.

A conservative, however, will have a greater than 90% chance of marrying a
white because, frankly, conservatives are racists.
Post by Stuart Jackson
Next ask them...
If you were not married, would you prefer to marry a white person over
a non-white person, if, hypothetically all
characteristics were equal amongst possible mates?
When I ask this question, I find that white liberals don't know what
to say. Of course they would greatly prefer their ideal mate to be
white, but they can't admit this due to political correctness.
More bullshit. I'm white, my wife isn't. Your thesis is debunked.
Post by Stuart Jackson
The point is that EVERYONE is somewhat of a mild racist. It's time we
in society start to accept this. And
frankly, there is nothing wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with
having a personal preference to be with
people who are like you, have the same ethnicity, language, culture,
etc. This is why Americans tend to self-
segregate into racial/ethnic neighborhoods: black neighborhoods,
white neighborhoods, Korean neighborhoods, Jewish neighborhoods,
Hispanic neighborhoods, Vietnemese neighborhoods, etc. Of course
white multicultural enthusiasts overwhelmingly live in lily white
neighborhoods. Hypocritical??? Of course.
The segregation you mention is the result of conservative attitudes.
Post by Stuart Jackson
Back to the marriage issue... blacks overwhelmingly marry blacks
due to living in places with a high proportion of blacks...
Post by Stuart Jackson
and
black parents always prefer their daughter to marry a black man,
Only if they're conservatives in that respect.
Post by Stuart Jackson
simliarly they always prefer their son to marry a black girl. Whites
are the same. All white parents prefer their children to marry other
whites.
All white parents? Not mine. Your thesis is debunked.
Post by Stuart Jackson
Asians the same. Hispanics the same.
...if they maintain conservative attitudes toward race.
Post by Stuart Jackson
And the same for Jews,
in fact Jews are extremely insistent their children marry another Jew
(at least with religious Jews and strong cultural Jews).
That's religious conservatism. You find the same attitude among Muslims,
Catholics and Mormons.